Q: Where can I buy The World's Best Ranch?
- We currently only sell our ranch products on our website and at in-person markets around the United States. We hope to have our ranch available in retail grocery stores in the US by the end of 2020.
Q: Does The World's Best Ranch dressings contain allergens?
- All of our products are labeled in accordance with the FDA food labeling requirements, including the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (Title II of Public Law 108-282), which requires foods to be labeled that contain major food allergens: milk products, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. We do not use any animal products or animal by-products in our products. Refer to the ingredient list on the back of each product to find the details.
Q: Does The World's Best Ranch contain gluten?
- No, our products are 100% gluten free.
Q: What is the shelf life for The World's Best Ranch Seasoning Mixes and Bottled Dressing? Can I use it past the Best By date?
- The World's Best Ranch in bottles have a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture if unopened. Once the bottle is opened, you can expect the ranch to last for 3-4 weeks if kept refrigerated.
- The World's Best Ranch Seasoning Packets have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months if unopened. Once prepared, you can expect the ranch to last for 3-4 weeks if kept covered and refrigerated.